Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snowman Ten Frames Freebie!

Hi, Teaching Friends!

Not long ago, I wrote a post about the power of ten frames for young mathematicians. If you missed it, you might want to see it here, or to learn more about using ten frames at the Ten Frames Math System site, a great find for both teachers and parents.

Here's a seasonal set of freebie ten frames for you, featuring everybody's favorite - snowmen! Click on the picture to download it from my Teachers Notebook shop.






Happy Teaching!









7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Linda, I love using ten frames with my kids. Thanks also for the website link, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Leslie! I think you'll really like the website!
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students love read/count the room type activities! Thank you & Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lorena, and a happy 2014 to you, too!

      Delete
  4. I've been trying to download this for about an hour. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...