Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Spin and Graph Freebie

Dear Teaching Friends,

I hope you are all well today! Here is a little Thanksgiving data collection freebie for your PreK-1 students. I have a longer and deeper Thanksgiving post coming up tomorrow, but for today... just click, print, and enjoy!

Teaching Blog Addict Freebie Downloads

Happy Teaching!


  1. Thank you Linda for always linking up at TBA! This resource is terrific! I want to thank you for linking up at my Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday post last week! Please come back tomorrow because you're my Featured Blogger! Congratulations!
    Have a great weekend,
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    1. Thanks so much, Fern! You're the best! Thanks for all of your work in maintaining Freebie Friday, and for all of your own terrific freebies you share with teachers everywhere!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...