Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentines Day Addition Freebie!

Dear Teaching Friends,

Looking for a fun and seasonal way to practice doubles sums? Here's a one page simple to prepare freebie for your first and second grade students!

 If you have a moment after you take a look at your download, I'd really appreciate it if you would leave feedback at my TPT store. Thanks!

 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Double-Trouble-Hearts-Addition-Doubles-Facts-198320

 
 
 
Happy Teaching!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I follow your TN store too!

    rmariemuniz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your TpT store! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow and added your TN to my favorites! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added your TN store to my favorites!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten
    ingen77 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blogTpT store!

    kellybrown28021 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your Tn store!

    kellybrown28021 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks - glad you like it! :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...