Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Free for You - Valentines Day!

In my Very First Attempt at using googledocs (fingers crossed, please!) I'd like to share with you a Candy Hearts board game for practicing short vowel words with digraphs. 


Click on gameboard to download


This is part of my huge Valentines Day math & literacy unit, "Oh, Lovely Learning!" - titled with a wink to Joy Cowley fans!  Click on the cover picture below to see it at TPT.




Hope the doc download works for you - I'll watch the comments and try to fix it if it doesn't!

                                                                                                Linda



                                           

6 comments:

  1. When I click on it, the picture just comes up!

    It looks like a great game that I would love!

    ;)

    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. same for me! just a picture :)

    ashleysanderson1@hotmail.com

    flyinghighinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for the inconvenience - should be better now!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the email! I just checked and it works! Thanks again for the freebie. We are also working on digraphs!

    Sweet Times in First

    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Linda! Welcome to Google Docs! :)
    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...