Sunday, September 8, 2013

Free Game Boards... and Time for YOU to Get Creative!

Hi, Teaching Friends!

Long before there was a Teachers Pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook, you could often find me on the family room floor, surrounded by sheets of posterboard and piles of markers. I never was quite content with the curriculum straight from the book, or with resources I could buy. Besides, I loved
making games and activities for the classroom... and I still do!


Do you like making games? Are you always thinking of new and fun ways to present content to your students? Here's a freebie to help you out! It's a game board that you can personalize to use with any skill you choose.



Aren't those little pups from A Sketchy Guy just the cutest?!?
To help give you some ideas for getting started, I also included these two completed games!







Click on any of the images to download the whole Puppy Love set from Google Drive.




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Have a great time with these! I'd love it if you'd leave a comment to share your great ideas for personalizing the blank board!


By the way, if you decide to take all of your creativity to a new level and start selling at TPT, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider using my referral link . It will not deduct anything from your earnings!


Stop by Pitner's Potpourri this week! Mary is having a huge giveaway. Two winners will get everything in Mary's store, and there re loads of prizes from other sellers, too! It's great way to get acquainted with some sellers you may not have met yet. Just click on the logo and head on over - Yee Haw!




Happy Creating... and Happy Teaching!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the puppy/bone game. Thank you so much! Its so great to share and find others' ideas.
    Mary Ann
    http://www.superteachsspecialedspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...