Monday, May 14, 2012

A Thank-you Graph Freebie

Hi, Teaching Friends!

Thank you note - check.
Thank you letter- check.
Thank you email - maybe.

Thank you graph - huh??

Well, giving you all a free graph as a thank you just seems like the right thing to do! After all, your kindness and support here and at my shops just added to the specialness of a lovely Mothers Day yesterday. I appreciate your purchases, but I'm especially grateful for your kind and encouraging comments!


And so, to say thanks, here's a "thank you graph" to add it to your collection! This one is about ways to play in the sand - building, digging, and burying. Enjoy!


https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8LaCTimmHFZUWh5TFR3MmtlSzQ/edit?pli=1

You can find lots more free graphs for summer in The Summer Data Collection. Click on the picture to see this freebie at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Data-Collection-Graphing-and-Tallying-241676
Happy Teaching!

           



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the graphs. I am glad I found your blog. I am your newest follower.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandra - it's so nice of you to leave a comment! Thanks also for following. I hope you'll find lots of things you can enjoy and use here!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Sandra - I just visited your blog - great template !! :)

      Linda

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Mel. I've been following your blog for a while, too. Great stuff! Good luck with your book study - it sounds awesome!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great summer graphing page! Just found you today through the summer bloggin' linky! I am a new follower...

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...