Sunday, January 8, 2012

Grouchy Groundhog -Free Game!

Hi, Teaching Friends!

It's just a bit early, but, hey - we can never get enough practice on those "r blends": dr-, gr-, tr-!  Here's a simple-to-make card game for Groundhog Day, and before, and beyond! Click on the picture and enjoy!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8LaCTimmHFZQTIzamp6X3p6dVk/edit?usp=sharing





If you like games like this for your literacy centers, here are a few more to check out at my TPT store.









I hope you'll find something that will fit your needs!


                                                                                           Linda

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free groundhog game! :) I'm a new follower! Come on over to my blog so we can share ideas!

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Kristin! Thanks for following -I'll head on over later to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute game. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for leaving a comment - I appreciate that! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks - perfect for RTII small group. Those blends are tricky. Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , especially dr-, right? Thanks for leaving a note! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...