Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cyber Sale Updates ... Revisions and a Freebie!


Hi, Teaching Friends!


It's time for The BIG NEWS about The BIG SALE!





Everything you need to know is in this lovely graphic from My Happy Place.  The sale is Monday and Tuesday, and with 28% off, it's exactly the right time to clear out your wishlist.

Everything in my store is 20% off  (bundles, too!), and when you use the code CYBER2016 at checkout, you'll save another 10% on top of that.  The code, the code, remember to use the code. Talking to myself, actually .. yes, I've forgotten to use the code in the past, and that's pretty upsetting to a thrifty person!

I'd like to take just a moment to give you some short and sweet updates on what's updated, what's new, and what's free in my store.



What's Updated:

Rudy, a second grade math game, now has more cards and a four-in-a-row game. Rudy is a fun game ... the number 8 (as in "Little Reindeer") plays a starring role! :)   $2.34 at the Cyber Sale!






What's New:

I've been working and working on getting these first grade parter math games finished! Each set has 20 games. Each single-page game comes in both color and blackline. And the best part? These are TIMESAVERS for you - there are no cards to print and cut!

Download the preview of these games - you'll find two free games in each one!









There's also a place value set in my store! Each set will be $5.76 during the sale.

More math! Because so many of you enjoyed Turkey Chase for Thanksgiving math, I made a winter set for counting up and counting back on the number line. Catch a Snowflake is bigger and better - it has 90 more cards and a four-in-a-row game for lots more fun and practice.   $2.70 Monday and Tuesday.





What's Free:

I actually had this on my blog a long time ago, but as of today it's brightened up, it has more dominos, and it's in my TpT store. Practice addition, subtraction, and odd/even! Enjoy this winter freebie!



Just one final tidbit: As I often do, I'll be extending my 20% discount through Wednesday, in honor of my fellow procrastinators!  ;)


Happy Teaching!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...