Monday, June 20, 2016

Place Value Resources Half Price!

Hello, Teaching Friends!

Happy First Day of Summer! Hope you're all enjoying your summer break ... and if you're still hanging from the ledge by your fingertips, it can't be much longer! You can do this!!


For those of you ambitious folks already printing and prepping for next year, have you heard about #2forTuesday at TpT? It's a great way to scoop up some great deals, whether you want to try something new, fill in some gaps in your materials, or sample something from a new teacher/author.


Many thanks to Cyndie at Chalk One Up for the Teacher for organizing this event each week! Search #2forTuesday at TpT to find all of the bargains in one place!


You can get lots of great deals on Tuesdays, many as much as 50% off, including these two I'll have on sale tomorrow.





Both of my items are for place value this week, and are perfect for use with high second through fourth graders.


Here's a closer look at the place value monster games, which will be $2.00 for #2forTuesday.





My other featured item this week is this set of 50 riddle cards for three-digit numbers. The set also includes a board game and four task cards that use the riddle cards. #2forTuesday price - $2.75!





*My version of  #2forTuesday pricing goes like this: My sale prices run from just-before-I go-to-bed-on-Monday to as-soon-as-I-get-up-on-Tuesday. ;)


I've been posting two items each week. If you want to get a heads up on these deals each week for the rest of the summer, please follow me here on FB, or look for me on Instagram at primaryinspirationlindanelson. Thanks!




Click here to link to more TpT stores who are participating in #2forTuesday!



Happy Summer, and Happy Teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...