Sunday, November 15, 2015

Place Value Penguins - Half Price!

Hi, Teaching Friends!

Happy Sunday! Just a quick note to share with you about a new place value resource that I just
posted at my TpT store ... and I wanted to be sure to tell you today, since it will be half price through this evening! $2.50!






This set includes ten center games and activities, plus a set of 29 cards for "I Have... Who Has...?"





Sorry for the fuzzy image here, but you can see it more clearly in the preview download at TpT.





And speaking of the preview - it includes this free Penguin Party Bump game!




This set will be a great addition to your winter math centers - and just think how nicely it will fit in for those of you who use a penguin theme in January!

Click here or on any of the pictures to see it in my store. I'd love to hear what you think about it!



Happy Teaching!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...