Saturday, November 28, 2015

It's the Week for BIG Sales!!

Hi, Teaching Friends!


It's the season for shopping ... and for sales! I hope you'll stop by any of my shops for great deals in the days ahead!


I know that everyone has a different preference for where they do their shopping, so here's the scoop!

Teacher's Notebook:  Cyber Monday+ Sale, November 29th-December 2nd. Use the code PLUS15 for an extra discount beyond the 20% off that I'm offering.

Educents: 20% off, right now through November 30th, 20% off plus an additional 10% with the code GIVETHANKS.




And, at my biggest store, Teachers PayTeachers, everything will also be 20% off on Monday and Tuesday, with TpT offering an additional 10% by using the code SMILE when you check out.




TpT teacher/authors have been having some fun for the SMILE sale, sharing our own schoolday smiles! I was four in this photo. Thanks to Vera for this great idea! Visit her store at The Tutu Teacher.


For all of these sales, the 20% discount at my own shop will continue for an extra day, traditionally known (by me, at least!) as The Procrastinators' Day Sale Event.


Would you like a peek at some of my favorite and most popular resources at my TpT store? Head over to download the brand new Followers' Newsletter that I just posted! It also includes links to a dozen winter freebies at my store and here on my blog. Don't miss it!





*Are you a follower at my TpT store? Check your TpT Inbox for a link to an exclusive Followers' Thank You, just for you!
*SAD UPDATE:  I just downloaded my letter to followers and I'm so disappointed that the google doc is messed up. Boo! Let's try again with this one.  Not so exclusive this time, I guess.  So very sorry for the inconvenience!


Happy Teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...