Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekend Sitewide Sale at Teacher's Notebook!

Hello, Teaching Friends!

Are you a fan of the Super Bowl? Are you a fan of getting what you need for your classroom at lower prices? Well, the universes collide this weekend!


                                     


Teacher's Notebook is having its Super Bowl Sale right now! Everything in my store is 20% off, and with the code sb2015, you'll save an additional 10%. Just click on the link, the picture, or the button in the right column to go directly to my shop.

As I usually do, I'm extending the sale in my shop an extra day beyond the sitewide sale - still 20% off on Tuesday. So if you're too busy cheering and eating on Sunday and worn out from Groundhog festivities on Monday :), come back for a deal on Tuesday.

For those of you sweet enough to read through this sales pitch, thank you! Here are links to my Groundhog Day freebies. Enjoy!

Mr. Groundhog's Missing Shadow math riddles/ task cards

Grouchy Groundhog Blends Game


Happy Teaching!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...