Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday Sale Linky Party and Bonus Sale on 120 Chart Activities

Hi, Teaching Friends!



Are you ready for some great deals? Now's the time! The prices on all of my resources are reduced
by 20% at both my Teachers Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers stores!

Teacher's Notebook: The sale continues through Tuesday, and you can get an extra 10% off with the code TG2014.

Teachers Pay Teachers: The sale begins tomorrow and continues through Tuesday. Get your extra 10% off with the checkout code TPTCYBER.  I'm extending my own sale at TpT (20%) through Wednesday, in my tradition of helping out the other procrastinators like me. ;)

To add some extra fun, I've further reduced the price of one of my newest resources, Rowdy Robots on the 120 Chart. You'll get over 80 more pages of fun activities like these, at less than half of the usual price!














 
 
Want to sample before you buy? Download the preview for free six FREE 120 chart puzzles, plus a complete look at what's in this set!


Follow my FB page, Primary Inspiration Teaching Resources by Linda Nelson, to find out about other less-than-half-price Flash Specials throughout Monday and Tuesday!
 
 
Some of my blogging friend have gotten together to offer you other super price reductions like this one. Follow these links to discover the great bargains!


 
 



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...