Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hungry Caterpillar at Target

Hello, Teaching Friends!

Today's discovery at Target: little tote bags adorned with the Hungry Caterpillar!


 

I've got to say that I was more than a little surprised to find his cute face in the midst of the Cars, Planes, and Hello Kitty stuff that fills the Dollar Spot, but hey, anything that directs our kids back to reading good books is just fine with me! I'm sorry that I neglected to measure the bags, but I'd say that they are about 10X10, based on the size of the bananas and the donut box in the cart. {What??? Whose donuts are those? Not mine! But the goodness of bananas neutralizes the evil donuts, right? Right.}

So, at a dollar each, they'd make nice take-it-to-your-seat centers or send-home bags for special homework.

How would you use these bags in your classroom?


Happy Teaching!



3 comments:

  1. Can you tells the location of the target you found these at? I'm doing a birthday party with this theme and they would be perfect party favor bags! They don't seem to have them at my target :( thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or the bar code number...my target said they could do a search! These are must haves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were at the Dollar Spot in Toms River, NJ. Hope that helps - cute party idea!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...