Friday, May 30, 2014

Five for Friday Photos

Hi, Teaching Friends!

For the first time, I've decided join Doodle Bug Teaching for her Five for Friday weekly linky.



http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/05/five-for-friday-linky-party-may-30.html



The timing is right for me, because this week I kept taking photos of cool stuff .... nothing really to do with teaching, but stuff I'd like to share! So, here they are!


 
 
 

Nothing like a good ol' small town Memorial Day parade, complete with lots of fire trucks, bikes, and cute grandkids! Any excuse to show off the sweeties!





Clematis in bloom! No exaggeration - 8 inches in diameter! I'm lovin' my garden this spring!








World's Largest Frog? No, just very small railroad tracks. This little guy was making his way along the garden railroad in our backyard. (Sorry for dizzy angle of photo!)



 




  

Seedy, sneezy season.  But, truly, aren't these exquisite?
 





A boy and his grandpa. A grandpa and his boy.  'Nuff said. ;)


Happy Teaching, and Happy Weekend!







4 comments:

  1. Before I read the words, I was like WOW, that frog is a MONSTER! haha! That would be a fun picture to show students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same about the photo ... would make a good picture prompt for writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Clematis truly is a picture perfect flower, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...