Friday, January 31, 2014

It's the BIG Weekend... at Teachers Notebook!

Hi, Teaching Friends!


I've got lots of great news from Teachers Notebook! It's time for the Super Bowl Sale!


 

 
 
 
The sale runs from Saturday through Monday, with most shops putting all or most of their items on sale, and TN taking off an additional 10%.  My own sale - 20% off everything in the shop - will actually run from Saturday through Tuesday. I like to do that for the procrastinators, my kindred spirits, heh heh.  ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Did you know that Teachers Notebook has shoppers' rewards? You'll earn back 5% to be spent at the site! And you won't even have to carry another plastic rewards card in your wallet or on your keychain! Woohoo!
 
 
I'm also having a giveaway at TN on my Animal Riddle set, with six being given away. That runs through Thursday. I  love to use riddles with kids, and of course part of the reason is that kids love them and stay engaged for a really long time! Of course, riddles are also a great way to address Common Core standards for inference, questioning, and key details. And with this set, there's also some non-fiction reading about kids pretty much favorite topic ever - animals! Just click on the cover to find out more about the giveaway. Or, if you'd rather have it sooner, it will be just $2.34 from Saturday through Tuesday.
 
 
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/deals/giveaways/3258
 
 
 
 
Do your students like Scoot games? Well, of course they do! Tomorrow (Saturday) at TN, there a Daily Deal on my set of seven games for ELA skills like cvc words, synonyms, rhyming, and compound words. At 40% off, this set will be only $3.90! I think that's actually quite a Daily Deal  Steal!
 
 
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/linda+n/ela-scoot-games-for-k-2
 
 
 
Stop by my shop to download a free February Followers Newsletter that will fill you in on some of my latest resources, seasonal fun stuff, and it even has links to a dozen freebies. Click on the picture to see it.
 
 
 
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/linda+n/february-2014-followers-newsletter
 


 
 
You'll want to note the last page of the newsletter - it's a Follower Exclusive, a math game for the Winter Games. Not a follower? Well, I'd invite you to become one, but even if you're not, I hope you'll enjoy the fan freebie - you've earned it by sticking with me to the end of this post! :)
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend!
Happy Teaching!
 
 




2 comments:

  1. I'm so happ'y to find another great kindergarten blog! I've taught for years (3rd & 4th grades mostly) but this is my first year in kindergarten....it's a WHOLE new world....let me tell you, but I absolutely love it and couldn't think of doing anything else! I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you! I'm your newest follower by email so that I don't miss a post :)

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to have you here, Stephanie! The primary grades are definitely Where It's At for action, enthusiastic learning, cute kids, fun, and exhaustion, don't you think? :) I hope you'll find lots of things here to smooth your transition!
      I just read your latest post ... I'm struggling to get going on Facebook, too, and need some big time help!
      Linda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...