Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hundred Chart Games on Sale Today!

Hello, Teaching Friends!

I just wrote a big long post about how much I like thematic teaching, and then I deleted it... intentionally deleted it, because I realized you'd be much more interested in knowing the bottom line of the post.

Which is...

Daily Deal all day Monday at Teachers Notebook on my set of 20 hundred chart games for 10 primary themes! Each theme includes full-color and reduced color versions of two games. Your students will practice place value recognition, along with locating and/or writing numbers on the hundred chart.

What are some of the themes you enjoy teaching? Penguins? Bats? Frogs? Snow? The ocean? This set has them all, plus five more!



http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/linda%20n/hundred-chart-games-20-game-boards-for-10-primary-themes



Regular price, $6.00. Today, $3.60! I hope you'll stop by and take a look. Thanks!


 Happy Teaching!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...