Monday, October 21, 2013

ANOTHER Daily Deal, plus a Free Sample - Woohoo!

Hi, Teaching Friends!

I hope you were able to enjoy yesterday's Daily Deal on Fall Place Value games at my Teachers Notebook shop. If you missed out - surprise! I'm still offering it all day today at 25% off! Just click on the picture here to see it at TN.






Moving ahead to today's news: another Daily Deal, this time on a set of 100 riddles for the numbers 1-100. This set is aimed at the math standards for grades 4 and 5, but you just might find some super smarties in second or third grade who'd really groove on the challenge - voila, instant differentiation!


Here are some examples...





... and here's a free sample from the set! Just click here to download.





The complete set also includes four task cards, a student page for independent work with the cards, and a hundred chart. Teachers have told me that they're using it as a calendar resource, in math centers, or for spiraled skills practice. Stop by Teachers Notebook today to scoop it up for $3.60.  That's 40% off the regular price of $6.00!





Primary friends, if the level of this resource is a bit high for your class, please do me the favor of passing this info along to your friends who are teaching fourth or fifth grade. Thanks so much... and keep watching here, because more primary level Daily Deals are on the way!


Happy Teaching!


http://www.classroomfreebies.com/2014/05/Manic-Monday-5-26.html   




6 comments:

  1. Love the 100 Riddles for the hundreds chart! Great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    I'm just stopping by from Manic Monday. I love the number riddles. Thank you.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love riddles- What a good idea to use them for math too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, too, Sharon. They really keep our students engaged and thinking!
      Thanks so much for your comment.

      Delete
  4. I will have some third graders this year who will love the challenge of these cards, but I'm going to send a link to the 3 teachers in my school who have 4th and 5th.
    Thanks!
    Always Primary
    Always Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie! That's so sweet of you - I hope you'll all enjoy using them!
      Linda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...