Sunday, July 28, 2013

School Time ABC Order Freebie!



Hello, Teaching Friends!

I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful weekend!

As you prep for heading back to school (and I hear that's very soon for some of you!), I thought I'd share this little freebie.

If you're a second grade teacher, here are 23 picture/word cards for alphabetizing. You can differentiate this activity by using the cards marked with a star for alphabetizing to the second letter and beyond.

If you teach K or 1, these cards would make a nice reference set for your writing center, or you might even use them to create a mini-word wall of school words! As you move through the school year, you can add alphabetizing to their uses.

Enjoy!


 



As a follow-up to my last post about the free Common Core math ebook, here's the link to the newly-posted ELA counterpart.  You won't want to miss out on these books... they're great!

Happy Teaching!


2 comments:

  1. I came over from Manic Monday, I love your blog design, I just had to say that again!! :)
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for awesome freebie. If you have time, please check out my freebies at http://somewherebetweenfirstandthird.blogspot.com/.
    Yashika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...