Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Morning Inspiration - Linky Party!

Hi, Teaching Friends!

You know those people who think that teachers have the summers off? Well, they haven't met the teachers of today's bloggyland, have they? We all know that great teachers have always spent lots of time every summer on professional development and on planning and prepping for the year ahead.
But now more than ever, there's a world of options out there, and narrowing down the choices is fun, but hard. Sometimes, we can spend so much time on pinning the ideas and reading the blogs that it's hard to get going on the things that will really have you ready on that First Day.

So here's how I hope to help. Each week this summer, I'll be setting up a themed linky party on Monday to help you focus on one item or idea that you'd like to accomplish in the week ahead. I hope it will truly be your Monday Morning Inspiration!



 
 
 

This week's focus is math cards ... why not start with some easy print-cut-and-go stuff, right? :)
Look here for K-2 task cards, card games,  matching or sequencing cards, and all sorts of other card sets for math. Remember to share your own free or paid resources, too. Keep checking back during the week! I hope you'll be  *inspired*  to get your show on the road!

Happy Teaching!


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! Be sure to stop back as more ideas are added. I appreciate your comment! :)

      Linda

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love this idea - but I teach 4th grade!

    Have you seen a linky like this for upper elementary? If not, do you mind if I start one? :)

    Let me know what you think...

    Dawn
    Love. Learn. Teach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome to, Dawn! There are so many blogs and so many linky parties out there, I figure that there's bound to be some overlap, right? Besides, your target audience is definitely different than mine.

      Good luck with your linky party!
      Linda

      p.s. I see we both have the same good taste in blog designers! :) Doesn't Megan do great work?

      Delete
    2. Fantastic! I'll reference & link you as the source of the idea. :)

      Yes - I <3 Megan's work. The colors are so fun, and the graphics just pop. I'm sure you get a lot of compliments on the design, as I do. I love it!

      Dawn
      Love. Learn. Teach.

      Delete
    3. Yay! I got it up and running! I'm so excited!! http://love-learn-teach.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-inspiration-linky-party.html
      Thanks again for letting me adapt it. :)

      Dawn
      Love. Learn. Teach.

      Delete
  3. Linda,

    Thanks for hosting such a great linky!

    Your newest follower,
    Jordan
    Sweet Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jordan, and thanks for following, too!

      Linda

      Delete
  4. What a great linky....looking forward to next weeks!
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Linda. Just linked up and blogged about it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...