Sunday, May 12, 2013

End-of-School Linky Party

TBA's Ultimate Linky Party



Hi, Teaching Friends!

I read a blogpost today about a teacher with only seven more days of school. Wow! Having spent my career teaching in New Jersey, the idea of school ending in May is totally foreign to me. (Of course, the idea of school starting in August has never been on my radar either! :)

Whenever school ends for you and your students this year, you're likely to be in the counting-the-days and feeling-the-crunch mode about now. So I thought the timing would be right for an end-of-year linky party!





Please link up your end-of-year teaching ideas and products, but also awards certificates, student gifts, parent gifts, field day ideas, party ideas, tricks for organizing now for next year ... let's make this be the go-to spot for fellow-teachers in need of quick and easy solutions for the things that tend to pop up at this time of year! Please link directly to your blogpost or store, and a linkback to this post  including the button above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your ideas, and I hope you'll also find a few ideas here that will help you out, too!






21 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda for hosting this Linky!
    Ornaami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Your blog looks great. We just started following you :) Keep up the good work!

    Joe and Allie Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    I live in NJ too - I can't imagine getting out in May! I haven't even started my countdown yet!! I just posted my cicada freebie, thanks for hosting a fun linky!


    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this linky, Linda...have pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you for contributing, following, pinning ... linkies are such fun! I hope you'll find lots of resources to use.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,
    Thank you so much for hosting this! I am working on a few end of year things but I may run out of time to finish creating my own! With your linky, I can probably find what I am looking for in the time it takes to click a mouse a few times. Thanks so much, what a time saver!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara, I think that maybe one of the most helpful things we can do for other teachers is to save them time. Sometimes we do it by creating resources for them ourselves, and sometimes by pointing them to the great resources made by others.
      It's my privilege to be a "timesaver" for teachers!
      Linda

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting this and allowing me to link up!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see that you linked, Sarah ...I love your resources!

      Linda

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting!!! We are your newest followers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting!!! We are your newest followers!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking, Lori! And welcome, to you and the rest of the Fab 4!

      Linda

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the opportunity. What a great idea to find quick ideas for the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking, Page and Cristy! I hope you'll find some useful goodies here!

      Linda

      Delete
  12. Thank you for allowing me to link up! I have linked my report card self assessment which is suitable for k-6!

    Cheers,
    Shelley (The Perks of Teaching Primary)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking, Shelley! Good self-assessment item!

      Linda

      Delete
  13. End of year to me means writing one last set of report cards. I am lucky that where I work, we can use comments electronically created in previous years. I like to personalize them though, and sometimes it is just a GOOD qualifier I need to add. I have created a list of qualifiers that apply from Level 1-Level 4. I hope some of your followers can use them. Also, be sure to stop by because I am hosting a great online party and giving away an awesome organizer tote from 31gifts!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a useful resource, Sidney! Thanks for linking up.

      Linda

      Delete
  14. My link #80 (ABC Year in Review) is a bad link and needs to be removed. Sorry!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...