Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A New Primary Math Linky Party!

Hello, Everyone!

First order of business: thank you's and an apology. 

I hope you all enjoyed the Bunny Blog Hop! What a great bunch of freebies from a great bunch of teacher-authors!  If you missed it, the hop and all of its goodies is still up here. Welcome and thank you to all of you new visitors and followers! Thanks also to those of you who left kind comments about my sight word dominoes.

And now for the apologies. As for those kind comments ... they are showing up in my email, but nowhere on the blog, so I'm not able to respond ... so sorry! The inability to see the comments has to do with the CRAZY way my whole Bunny Hop post looks! The background is missing so all you see is green dots, the right column is missing, etc. Huh? I suspect that the code is for two columns (and you won't find me messing with code! :)  Several people told me they can see it just fine. There's another blog on the hop with the same template, and the last time I looked that one looked just as messed up as mine. Oh, well, I'm just glad that all of you seemed to be able to grab the domino set!
And... I'm hopeful that this post will show up looking normal again!

Keep your hands on the keyboard for a gigantic freebie event coming up at Teaching Blog Addict on April 5th! They're celebrating their second anniversary... details to follow!

 
 
Time for another linky party here at Primary Inspiration! This time, let's share ideas for K-2 math.




I'd love to see some blog posts and photos linked up! You may of course also add your wonderful paid and free resources, both from your blogs and selling sites. I'd appreciate blogposts, pins, Facebook, Twitter, etc., to help spread the word and bring more views to all of our resources. Thanks!!

TBA's Ultimate Linky Party




24 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up! I like your idea for math captains - don't you find that most kids just thrive on the extra "responsibilities" when you give them a cool name like "captain"? :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ladies! Thanks for linking!

      Linda

      Delete
  3. Hi Linda!

    I'm the other blog with the same template! My blog looks all wonky, too - but only in Internet Explorer. It looks normal in Firefox and Chrome. I tried changing the background and a few other fixes, but nothing worked. I think I am just going to have to update my blog template!
    I'll let you know if I come up with a fix:)

    And thanks for the math linky - great idea!
    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nikki! I sent you an email - what a mess!

      Linda

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting this linky...have pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Loreen - so kind of you!

      Linda

      Delete
  5. Great idea for a linky party! Thanks!
    Les
    The Puzzle Den

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking and joining the Pinterest board, Les!

      Linda

      Delete
  6. Woo Hoo - My first linky party! Thanks for organizing!

    ✿Becky & Julie
    First Grade Friendzee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun! Hope it will bring you lots of visitors!

      Linda

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting this! I have added a Kindy game from a blog post and pinned/shared on my FB page.

    momgineer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, and an extra thanks for all that kind sharing!

      Linda

      Delete
  8. Thanks for setting this up--what a great resource!

    Chris
    Autism Classroom News

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Chris! You might also enjoy the alphabet resources at this linky: http://primaryinspiration.blogspot.com/2013/02/alphabet-linky-party.html

      Thanks for linking and leaving a comment!

      Linda

      Delete
  9. Linda, thank you for hosting this linky party! I am always looking for new math ideas. I tried to incorporate a few freebies in my "Integrating Spring" post.

    Thanks again.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon! It was so kind of you to mention this linky party in your post!

      Linda

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Glad you were able to link up, Ramon! :)

      Linda

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the link up - always looking for new math ideas!
    Tama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops - do over! :)
      My pleasure, Tama. Thanks for stopping by!

      Linda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...