Friday, March 15, 2013

Freebies for Your Classroom - from Pinterest!

Hi, Teaching Friends!

Those of you who've been following this blog for a while may remember a feature from waaaay back  called Fistful of Friday Freebies. I was thinking it might be fun to have some Friday fun again! So I spent some time today gathering a baker's dozen of delicious freebies from here, there, and everywhere. I pinned them all on my Pinterest board called Free for Your Classroom.
Stop by and take a look at them, along with the 99 other freebies on the board. I think you'll find something you like!

While you're there, you might enjoy First Grade Day-by-Day, First Grade Literacy, How to Draw It, or any of my 91 boards! Like what you see? I'd love it if you'd follow me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Teaching!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...