Monday, October 29, 2012

Turkey Time Linky Party

Hello Again, Teaching Friends!

Good-bye, Halloween, Hello, Thanksgiving! A beautiful, tradition-filled time to reflect on our history and our blessings, ...and in the primary grades, also time to have lots of fun with turkeys!




I'd love it if you'd link up your blog posts and "turkey products" - sounds kind of like legs and thighs, doesn't it? :)  Free or paid items are both welcome, and I hope you'll also share some of those blogposts about turkey craftivities!  The only rule is that the word "turkey" must be in the title. I'd also love it if you'd blog about it, although you're welcome to link up even if you don't have a blog!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for hosting this linky party. Great idea! I'm your newest follower. :)

    I'm putting a backlink on my blog post for Tuesday, 11/6. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and left a comment.

    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Barb! I visited and commented - so glad that you let me know!

      Linda

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this great linky! Such a great idea. I am your newest follower and will blog about this linky this week.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jaime! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Linda

      Delete
  3. HI! I'm having a Turkey Day Linky Party too! Stop by! I'll blog about yours this week! So many great resources here!Thanks!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Gina! It's so cool to see the amazing resources that people come up with!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for doing this! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I hope you found lots of goodies. Stop back after Thanksgiving for a new linky party!

      Linda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...