Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Free Graphs - Celebrate with Me!

Hello, Everybody!

Celebrate with me - I was just looking at my statistics over at TeachersPayTeachers and discovered something that really delights me!

One of my very first free items there, Tallies and Graphs: Collecting Class Data , has just been downloaded for the 22,222nd time! (Update: 8/31/12: 27,000 downloads - thanks!!!) (Whew! 5/31/13: 46,000!! I am humbled and amazed! ) (7/25/13: 50,000!!) {Holy Moly! 7/3/15: 107, 292!} I am truly thrilled to have the opportunity to touch the lives of teachers and students in that many classrooms!!  You might have detected here at this blog that I enjoy giving you freebies for your classes. :)  Hey, I enjoy the selling, too, of course, but I am so happy and proud to have the opportunity to share so many freebies even though I'm no longer in the classroom. My sincere thanks to all of you for "opening your classrooms" to me and giving me this pleasure!

Here's the link to The Class Data Collection. Enjoy!


Happy Teaching!


Visit Freebie Friday at Teaching Blog Addict! Great finds every week! 

Freebie Fridays

8 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Thanks for the Freebies! I hope I was the 22,223rd person to download! Very impressive!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Andrea
    One Teacher's Take

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea -I'm really enjoying thinking about all the classes that may be using this set!
      Linda

      Delete
  2. Bar graphs helps to understand the statistical data easily.
    bar graphs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so correct - keeping it visual helps the understanding!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.

      Linda

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I love the Friday linky, Fern - thanks for all of your work in keeping it going!

      Linda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...