Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vowel Game Freebie!

Hello, Friends!

I'm planning to give you lots of freebies this summer: get your catcher's mitt ready, here comes the first pitch!

Cups and Cones has a litte-bit-summery theme, but raise your hand right now if there's any time of year that you don't like to have a little ice cream.  Hmmm, I didn't think so!

 As your students match these word cards, they'll be strengthening the visual and phonetic association between cvc and cvce words like mat and mate. Enjoy your cups and cones, and be sure to put your favorite kind of sprinkles on top! :)





Happy Teaching!


 
 
Freebie Fridays

11 comments:

  1. This looks great Linda! Thanks for the freebie. This will be perfect for next year! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Lisa and tai - I'm on a roll with the freebies now! :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie and for linking up!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Tanya! And thank YOU for the link-up opportunity!
      Linda

      Delete
  4. I saw this on Pinterest-- thank you!!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Chrissy - Pinterest is awesome, isn't it?
      Linda

      Delete
  5. Who doesn't love ice cream any time of year? Show them to me and I'll show you someone who is crazy.

    lovely blog! Thanks for linking up so I could find you :)

    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, Heather!! Do you have a Kohr's near you? I just had a delectable vanilla-orange cream swirl the other day ...mmmm!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Linda

      Delete
  6. Thanks! Just got the word that I'm moving up with my kinders to first grade next year. This'll be a great center!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...